We’ve worked hard since 1985 to ensure a streamlined application and ongoing management system is in place for all of our clients, meaning that an SMSF managed through ASAL comes with some significant perks including:
- An easy accounting and submission process with a network of qualified and efficient partner companies, with daily contribution and pension settlement
- The appointment of external auditors to comply with annual audit and reporting requirements
- Streamlined management fees which, despite being an SMSF, are typically lower than those you would expect to pay to retail superannuation companies.
- Financial strategies from accredited SMSF Specialists that target higher rates of return through access to high yield securities and global equity funds
- Greater control over your individual investment strategy
- A self-managed dashboard for access to all areas of your superannuation performance
- Handling of all year-end reporting duties including annual returns and financial statements preparation (including PAYG, BAS, IAS and Centrelink summaries)
On top of that, our formation fees can be taken directly out of your SMSF balance, meaning that there is no out-of-pocket cost for the formation or ongoing management of your SMSF, making it a truly seamless process from start to finish.